Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Burberry watch bu1560

Burberry watch bu1560





  • Rectangular stainless steel case

  • Silver dial

  • Day and date

  • Stainless steel bracelet; Push button deployant clasp

  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)




Burberry watch bu1560 is an excellent watch. I have seen them in the past at Nordstroms at $550.00. But here i get by $228, this was a great sale price.


What I didn’t like was the way it was shipped. It was put in a box much larger then the watch box itself. There was one small air bag to secure the watch box in place inside the large outside box. This was poor packing and the watch box was thrown around the exterior box and scuffed up. In addition, when I opened the inside watch box the watch was just thrown in. I put the watch on the plastic holder put it back in the box in the correct way, closed it and turned the box upside down several times. When I opened the box the watch was in the location provided for it so I assume that the watch was just thrown in the leather watch box by someone that has little if any regard for other peoples property, or the job that they are paid to do. the watch was shipped by Mulumba.me.






from poljot-watches.org http://ift.tt/1sOTKuV

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1z00SoQ

No comments:

Post a Comment